Friday, February 4, 2011

Introduction

Greetings readers, welcome to Voile, the Magic Library.

This is my first blog on Wizard101 (make that my first blog ever) and its a record of my sorcerer, Patrick Nightleaf's (call him Patchy or Patch in game) adventures around the Spiral. Not only that, information on monsters and spellcards will also be recorded in this blog. 



Patchy : To any other practitioners of magic, welcome to my humble archive. Feel free to read as much and as long as you want. Any thieving rats would be incinerated, frozen or simply vaporized. Do not cause any trouble here either. Thank You.

He's not that bad of a person actually, feel free to mail in questions and he'll try and answer them. Just... don't make him get out the rat poison...

Post lotsa comments too, we would love to see more! ^_^ 

As for the first official post, I'll start out with Cyclops Lane since most of you are a bit too familiar with Unicorn Way already. Currently he's Lvl 8 and starting on Firecat Alley, I hope to finish Wizard City soon, cause that's where the better stuff are!

Patchy: Firecat Alley, I wonder if wizards they roast their rats instead.... 

Edit: Oh, and if anyone wants to have their blog added to the sidebar, do tell me in a comment. Thanks! :D 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment