Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Ghoul and the Pocket-Watch of Nightmares

K, this is part two of Firecat Alley, will be covering the bosses in this post.

I'll start with Wormguts, he wasn't that hard . Plus his buddy got wiped out with a single Firecat, which makes it a lot easier :P 


Additionally, I have this.


Patchy: A Wizard City boss shouldn't have such a dangerous artifact...

You're no teacher yourself.
Next up, Melweena. Three guesses for what happened to her XP

Pick a card, any card!

Bastilla Gravewynd is the second-final boss of Firecat Alley. To break the fire elves' curse, you have to snip off a lock of her hair for the cure. Fortunately, bug spray does not exist in Wizard City.

Patchy: I don't have a pair of scissors with me right now, so a scorpion spell will have to do.

This works too! Somehow....


Finally, after curing several elves, the last boss Prince Alicane Swiftarrow waits for you inside the Fireglobe Theater. I was pretty lucky that a Storm wizard was ready to go in, so we fought them together. The battle ended in a few minutes thanks to her hard-hitting Lightning Bats.

I could have finished him with a scarab, but I wanted to show off :P

 Patchy: To think the prince of fire elves can be defeated so easily... Guess fire elves

 Triton Avenue will be featured on the next post, then I'll wrap up Wizard City with the Haunted Cave and Colossus Boulevard. In the meantime, to anyone who's reading, here's a question for you:


Where's your favorite place in Wizard City and why?


Post your answer in the comments. No need for an essay, just keep it simple :D


As for me, it'll probably be Triton Avenue.  There's something about Four Falls Mill and the Kraken's circle in the middle of the water that makes me love the place. not to forget Crab Alley below!


It's definitely the waterfalls.



No comments:

Post a Comment